Freitag, 15. Februar 2013

.:[my baby boy):.



on the 3rd of december 2012 at 8:14 am god send us another of his beautiful and most precious angels.

                                  51cm long,   
                                                       weight 3480g 


we named him Samuel Moses



...and he is simply perfect!









I am so blessed...
I can't find other words for it. And they aren't even strong enough to be the expression on how I feel.
For the second time my body (wich I never respected, acceptet in any way and never treated very well) was giving birth the natural way - this time even without any painkillers - and once again it took no longer than one hour from entering the labor room till having my beautiful baby in my arms.

And then there he was...
eyes wide opened he looked arround and when he turned at me his eyes were such a shiny strong emerald green - it just overwhelmed me and made me fall in love with him so deep and unconditionally...
I never had expected this. During the whole pregnancy I kept asking myself if I'd be able to love any other person on this planet only half as much as I love my daughter Ronja Elina...and I was totally convinced that giving birth for the second time would never be as special and mindblowing as the first time...
but Samuel proofed me more than wrong...

I am so thankful...
for this wonderful birth expierience and every little moment with my baby boy that I was givin so far and I can't possibly express with words how much I am looking forward to seeing him raise and becoming who ever he will become.

Samuel Moses - I love you with all my heart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen