Freitag, 15. Februar 2013

.:[wonderful joys of christmas time part1]:.

merry-go-round 
...and other joys on the christmas market... 




If I ever mentioned how much I love christmas on this blog, excuse me, for I have to mention it again!
It truely is my favorite time of the year - especially now, that I have children!

And what's one of the top three on the to-do-before-christmas-list? Right! Take a stroll over a christmas market. Drinking punch while that special smell of incense, fir and almonds is filling the air...bells are ringing, christmas music is playing...not even the fact that I was more than 10 days over due could keep me away from this magical place!









 I am sure you can guess what she wants to say here...


and this was just to funny...long story short - we wern't sure if Ronja would get scared in a merry-go-round all by herself, so we were looking for an older child to sit her next to. And we considered that a five year old boy, might be the right choice. BUT as soon as this thing started, the boy just broke out in tears screaming and shouting to get him out - well...if you think, this might have impressed our daughter - nope. Not one little bit. She just kind of made a face like: "I don't know about that dude, but I am having fun here"

haha...when the little man left the wagon - we had to pay for three more rides...




and she totally fell in love with this one! 





what a great day! one of my favorite memories so far!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen